Sunday, September 15, 2013

Ghoul School Progress Report


I have been studying all weekend like a woman possessed, so knitting time has been minimal. (I think I knit two rows on Friday?) But I have made progress since my last post, and thought I would share what I have done.


I tried the Eye of Partridge heel this time around and I am so happy with it!I love how it looks on this yarn and I think my stitches picked up much cleaner. I love seeing my technique improve. I am still working away on the decreases and heading down to toe town. I suspect it will be a few weeks before I get to sock two. School is kicking my butt - and it's hard to work in the quality knitting time.

Did I mention how much I love this yarn?!?! GnomeAcres yarn is so yummy. ♥

1 comments:

Anita said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh I do love how the sock pattern is turning out. Just gorgeous.
Cheers, Anita.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...