Monday, August 13, 2012

Progress resumes on my West Knits KAL


Now that the Olympic Games are over and the shawl I knit during them is complete, I am going back to work on my WestKnits Rockefeller Shawl. I am about half way through Clue 2 and it is pretty slow going. The work isn't hard - but it's just not fast for me. I think the strings of color work slow me down, and then of course weaving in the ends every time I finish adding in one of the rays of plum color takes time too. I just have to tell myself to go at my own pace and to enjoy the process.

I find it interesting the way the Noro yarn is unfolding in the pattern. It feels like the Noro "knows" when I am getting ready to do a purple strand and that it wants to be purple then too. Perhaps Noro has nanotechnology and it is becoming sentient? I would not be surprised.

Anyway, I am happy to be back to work on this and am anxious to get to Clue three and Clue Four!

3 comments:

Hippywitch said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That looks fabulous, very interesting with the changing noro colours :-)

Lori xx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Hippywitch Thanks Lori! I find it more interesting than pretty at this point. I am hoping when I have it completly done I will swing into the "love it!" camp. But for now - I am just enjoying seeing what happens next! :)

XO - Jen

sewa mobil said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...