Wednesday, July 25, 2012

FINISHED! Noro Shawlette!

I finished another project I have had on my needles for a few months. My Noro Shawlette which I started back in March. This is a free pattern on Ravelry that i have made several times called 22.5 Degrees by Martina Behm. Very simple, very functional and just wonderful!


I knit this from most of two balls of Noro Silk Garden Lite I had in my stash. This yarn had SO many bad splits and joins in it that I actually cut out a color join at one point. It made me a little hostile at Noro, but it's hard to be pissed off when the results are so pretty.


A shawl in the bush is worth????


Here it is blocking out. I soak it in Eucalan for about 20-30 minutes, squeeze it, roll it in a towel and then pin it to the mat to air dry. I only used about a dozen pins on this one - I wasn't trying to aggressively block it - I just wanted it to dry in a nice shape.

I love this pattern and am very happy with my finished product!

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

It is beautyful and the colours are wonderful

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Susses spindehj�rne Thank you! It's hard to go wrong with Noro for color. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...