Monday, July 30, 2012

Day 3 of the Ravellenic Games


I had to RIP! The further I got in my shawl the more I realized it just wasn't looking right. I tried to rip out just the yellow lace work - pulled it all out and picked back up all the stitches (not fun), but upon closed inspection I realized there were some mistakes in the first section as well, and since I was already ripping....

I recast on and saw that I had missed the Knit 3 rows line at the very beginning of the pattern which would have prevented the neck from rolling. So already I am happy that I ripped the whole thing out and am starting over. (I wondered why the neck was so unstructured! DOH!) I think my next go at this will be much better!

2 comments:

Hippywitch said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooo bad luck in missing those three rows but at least you spotted it early enough in :-)

Looks lovely!

Lori xx

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Hippywitch This do-over version is looking much nicer! I am happy I ripped - even though it's always so painful to do! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...