Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Nimbus Cowl

I came home tonight and my Nimbus Cowl was done blocking! Yay! Another finished object!


This cowl is a free pattern on Ravelry called the Stacked Eyelet Cowl. I knit this out of Zitron Nimbus (you see now where I got the name, yeah?) and I used about 1.75 skeins of yarn. The pattern was very easy and the eyelet rows keep you from snoring. Love how it blocked out.



Here you see Emma modeling it. It looks really good on her - but she would just destroy the heck out of this - so..... I guess I will just have to keep it for me!


This is actually really perfect for wearing with my black pea coat. It covers up that open neck perfectly - giving just a really nice pop of color. Another happy project!

More detailed notes on my Nimbus Cowl can be found in my Ravelry Project Page.

4 comments:

Nicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Great looking cowl!

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting Nix Thank you! I really like it too! :)

Sandra (Cherry Heart) said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Such a pretty cowl but I bet Emma will be jealous she doesn't get to wear it anymore!

S x

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Emma is the best model. I try and give her a treat after she sits still for a picture and then she doesn't seem to notice that the "new toy" went away. :) Best dog ever!

Thanks for stopping in and leaving comments Sandra!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...