Monday, October 17, 2011

Hat's off to you!

No - It's not a ski-mask.

Ahhhhh - There is the smile I love!

Peek-a-boo!

THERE he is!
Sunday I spent some time in front of the TV knitting away on this hat. I knit it thinking it would be great for Tom. It's black (a color he loves) and it is thick and has a nice brim that can go up or down depending on the needs of the wearer. Nope. He tried it on a few times and modeled it for me - and then handed it back to me with a shake of his head. :) So now I decide if I keep it like a greedy girl or donate it. The pattern is a free one on Ravelry called painted forest ribbed hat and it is the same pattern as my Spray Hat I posted about a week ago.

We also spent several hours going from store to store looking for curtains and shades for Tom's office. No luck. We were on the road for about four hours - going store to store. It was exhausting and we came home with no curtains. I did score a very cool new shaker for some all spice I purchased at Penzeys.


I admit I am not up on spice bottle innovations - but I thought this was pretty cool. This is the bottle closed.


You poke your finger at the top and it pops the stopper open....


And this is the bottle open and ready to shake! It's pretty cool!

2 comments:

Reeceloui said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

He is wearing nice black hats.It is a wide to wearing.

Sun Hats

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Reeceloui Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment Reeceloui. And thanks for the link to the web site for hats. Looks like quite a selection there!Have a happy day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...