Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday and Life is Good!

And so it is Friday and So I am on VACATION and so Life is good! Wahoooo! I take a week of vacation a couple times a year and I always take the week my birthday is happening. This year it's working out that I will be off this next week and I am sooooo excited! Double blessing is my husband will be off work too! So I expect many fun things to occur in the next 9 days. 

It's hard to tell in the shot, but Izzi is snuggled up to Emma and has her paw over her head to block out the light. We turn the temperature down at night, so in the morning after feeding the girls they are starting to huddle for warmth together. It's always so cute.


Here is a picture of my new table top tripod! I picked it up at Wal Mart for $6.00 and am very excited to have a tiny and portable tri-pod! My big tripod is just a beast and I never want to drag it out. Instead I will balance my camera on crazy items hoping to get a good height. Sad! But no more!


And I had to test it out. Took me about 10 minutes to figure out the self timer (why I can never remember that...) and the light in my Den is rather awful, (Apparently I was directly under the light as I have a head shadow on my chest!) But I am pleased with how my tri-pod works! Notice the shirt? It's been in my closet for about 4 years. I have never been able to fit into it. I wore it to work today in complete comfort. :) Yay! Not sure if you can read it - but it says "Life is Good" under the pumpkin. Indeed!

2 comments:

Nicky said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Enjoy your holiday! and YAY for shirts that fit :)

LiteraryLadybug said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Knitting Nix Thank you! I am excited for my No Work Week! :) Wahoo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...