Friday, March 27, 2009

Sometimes when you are feeling low the world smiles on you.

I had a tough week. I missed two days on my tread mill this week and Tom finally got his severance package from the EVIL EMPIRE. One of my dearest friends who I have worked with for 7 years now - today was his last day. I pigged out on pizza and came home feeling pretty low. When I went to go get the mail this evening I was surprised by a little package with some tea and a pen and a post card that read "Keep up the good work on the treadmill afghan!" (HalloweenTango - You ROCK!)

I was so touched! So I took a picture of it so I could post it up on ravelry as a proper thank you - and then put on my work out shoes and headed down to the treadmill. I completed my 16th square tonight - which means once I stitch them all together I will have completed my first row. 1/16th of the way to an afghan. Wow. I am tickled!

And now - off to a nice hot bubble bath and a glass of wine with my book. Awesome!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...